Dienstag, 21. Februar 2012

how time flies..

I still can't believe it! It has been already one month since I left home, starting a new adventure. 4 weeks ago I was sad leaving my friends and family, nervous starting a new way of life, exited to live my dream. But it feels like as if all that happened yesterday.
Even if it was quite hard at the beginning, I have no regrets. I'm just lucky that I came over here. I know it's going to be over too fast anyway so I try to enjoy every second ♥

"every second is a highlight.."

thank you to
all these amazing people here who're making this experience unforgettable
mom and dad you really made my dream come true
all my friends at home which are always by my side when i need them and support me
NEW ZEALAND cuz you're just an absolutely amazing country!
 
I LOVE YOU!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen